Hawthorne Police Department
12501 Hawthorne Blvd
Hawthorne, CA 90250
POLICE LOBBY HOURS
7:00 AM to 8 PM (Mon - Thu)
7:00 AM to 9 PM (Fri - Sun)
Records and Traffic Windows hours
7:00 AM to 5 PM (Mon - Fri)
HOW TO Contact US
Filling out the below form is the best way to get in touch with us. We know the frustrations of calling and being put on hold or being asked to leave a voicemail. As in many law enforcement organizations, we are often working out in the community and may not be at our desk when you call. By sending us your question or concerns below, we can quickly reply and get your questions answered and issues resolved.
This form is not for dispatching purposes
Please call our Dispatch Center at (310) 675-4444 if you would like us to respond to a location.
- Call (310) 675-4444 if you need a non-emergency police response to your location (Dispatch Center).
- Call (310) 349-2700 if you need to reach someone at the Police Department.
- Call (310) 349-2888 if you need to reach our Community Affairs Office
- Call (310) 349-1632 for Graffiti Removal (24-hr Hotline)
By Live Chat
We are the only Police Department in the South Bay to offer a live chat feature. No need to wait around for an answer. Take a look at the bottom left of any page on the website and you will find the live chat icon. Give it a try!
If you have information on any criminal activity that you would like to report but remain anonymous, we encourage you to call the Crime Stoppers hotline at:
You can also use the confidential web tip information system by clicking on the below link:
You can send it back to us by email, regular mail, or bring it to us in person. If you have any questions, please call our Watch Commander at 310-349-2700.
Los Angeles County Fire Department
Hawthorne contracts with the Los Angeles County Fire Department for all fire/medical services.
There are three Fire Stations in Hawthorne:
- Station 161: 4475 W. El Segundo Blvd., Hawthorne, CA 90250
- Station 162: 12151 Crenshaw blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250
- Station 160: 5323 W. Rosecrans Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250
South Bay Regional Public Communications Authority
Our Community Affairs Unit oversees specific areas of the city. The main goal is to address community concerns specific to individual neighborhoods.
- Sergeant Williams oversees District One and District Two.
- Sergeant Cognac oversees District Three and District Four.
They both can be reached at:
- (310) 349-2888
Some of their responsibilities include:
- Meeting with business owners
- Meeting with neighborhood groups.
- Help create business and neighborhood groups where needed.
- Coordinating resources to address crime and quality of life issues.
- North of El Segundo Blvd, West of Hawthorne Blvd
- North of El Segundo Blvd, East of Hawthorne Blvd
- South of El Segundo Blvd, East of Hawthorne Blvd
- South of El Segundo Blvd, West of Hawthorne Blvd